Monday, September 24, 2012

In The Middle

I've interviewed. Taken 4 tests. Worked every day. And even went home this weekend. Yet even in the midst of the crazy I feel like I didn't even stress about anything until my interview on Wednesday. 

I walked into the interview room and everything we talked about I felt like I was knowledgeable on the subject and now know that my job at Guardian Pharmacy has allowed me to have medical experience that I could talk about in my interview. Not only did I get to talk about my job but I also got to talk about Marshall. Speaking about this brought up emotions but somehow I was able to keep a calm and steady voice and finish my interview. I know that I gave the interviewers everything I had and all I have to do it wait. 

There's nothing I can do, and as you all know that is not something I deal with well. Yet at this time I've found myself a lot less stressed about school work or even nursing in general. I have a feeling of just being able to let go like never before. I guess it's from the knowledge that God will not forsake me. It doesn't matter whether or not I get in because there's another plan in action if I don't and if I do, then I know I am following down the path I believe God has going right now. 

I am stuck in the middle of decisions. It's not a completely easy place to be yet I know that here God has to be and in completely in control. There is nothing for me to even try and grip to and change. I've found peace in letting go and can only say that it's an experience that I am really enjoying. Updates will be posted as soon as I get them!

Live Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment